Visa Services

Australia Visa Services

Want to Migrate to Australia?

You may be able to obtain an Australian qualification via the RPL program to meet the requirements of a Visa or pass a Skills Assessment. To find out which qualification is applicable to your situation, please contact us for a free consultation.

Employer Sponsored Visas

  • Subclass 482 Visa:

    Temporary Skilled Shortage (TSS) Visa lets an employer sponsor a suitably skilled worker to fill a position.

  • Subclass 186 Visa:

    The Employer Nominated Scheme (ENS) Visa lets skilled workers, who are nominated by their employer, live and work in Australia permanently.

  • Subclass 494 Visa:

    The Skilled Employer Sponsored (Regional) Visa is a permanent visa that requires you to be nominated to work in a regional area for 3 years that can lead to permanent residency.

Working and Skilled Visas

  • Subclass 485 Visa:

    The Graduate Visa allows international students to live, study and work after you have finished your studies.

  • Subclass 189 Visa:

    The Skilled Migration Program allows foreigners who are qualified or experienced in a required profession to migrate to Australia permanently.

  • Subclass 190 Visa:

    The Skilled Nominated Visa is often referred to as the State Nominated Visa. This is a permanent Visa that does not require employer sponsorship.

  • Subclass 491 Visa:

    Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa for skilled people nominated by a state or territory government to live and work in regional Australia. It is originally a temporary Visa that may lead to PR.

Training in Australia

  • Subclass 407 Visa:

    The Training Visa allows you to take part in workplace-based occupational training activities to improve your skills for your job, area of tertiary study, field of expertise or in a professional development training program in Australia.

Enough Talk, Let's Improve Your Career Together!